You guys are going to love this one. Its name speaks the truth: this truly is the easiest mug cake ever. With just two ingredients, it will be ready in two minutes or less! This is the finished product! (Decorations and photography are of course optional) You only need two ingredients: Some kind of baking mix and water! And a mug of course. Additional flavorings are optional as well (I use some vanilla).
The Easiest Mug Cake Ever
• ¼ cup (32 grams) pancake, muffin, or cake mix
• 4 tablespoons (2 fl. oz.) water
• Optional flavorings for the batter (sweetener to taste or vanilla or cinnamon or shredded coconut with pineapple chunks or blueberries… You get the point)
• Optional maple syrup, nut butter, whipped cream, fruit, etc. for topping
1. Spray a mug (or mason jar in my case) with baking spray. Mix together the pancake/muffin/cake mix with the water in a microwave safe mug. The batter should be of medium consistency, not runny but not thick.
2. Add optional flavorings or fruits to the batter and mix well.
3. Microwave on high for thirty seconds to one minute (until the cake inflates). Top with anything you want and enjoy!
(Nutritional information is for pancake mix with no added flavorings)